ONLINE RATION CARD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Uttar Pradesh Ration Card is a essential document for People which comes under Below Poverty Line(BPL)
and Poor people who dont earn much.
- Through Ration Card the will get essential items Rice, Wheat, sugar, kerosene oil needed for their daily life under the National Food Security Act 2013 which deals with poverty line (APL) and BPL above poverty line.
- This facility is only available for a Permanent Resident of Uttar Pradesh.
Eligibility for Ration Card Apply :
- The Applicant should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The Applicant should come in the BPL List.
- Ration Card is only Issued on the name of head of the family.
Documents Required for Ration Card :
- Residential certificate
- Aadhar card number
- Voter ID
- Bank account
- Requires LPG connection details of the applicant.
- Photo and signature of the applicant.
How To Apply Online for Ration Card UP :
- For Ration Card online apply, the beneficiary will have to go to the Official Site.
- Now Click on Link Ration Card online apply.
- Now Fill Mobile No and and Click next.
- you will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Fill the OTP No. Received on your mobile No.
- Now Fill your Personal Details and details of your Family members.
- Upload Scanned copy of all the Necessary Required.
- Then Click On Submit Now and you will get the Application No.
- Take a printout and save that Application No. for future communication.
Forms can be download from the below link
Location : District Supply Office, Zila Panchyat Parisar, Infront of Bus Stand, G.T Road, Etah | City : ETAH | PIN Code : 207001