- To look after the overall development of academic and administrative setup of Secondary Education.
- To develop general foundation in different subjects like Mathematics, Science, English, MIL, Social Science & Classical Languages.
- To provide various exposures, guidance and counseling to the students to build their carrier.
- To provide basic skills at Secondary Level so as to enable the student to stand in their own feet.
- To monitor the progress of curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular achievements in schools.
- With a strong focus on gender equity and justice, to provide quality education to all the youth of 11-16 years.
- Development of health and hygiene, sports and sports activities.
- Development of mental skills by organizing different types of competitions such as essay, debate, quiz etc.
- The development of spiritual values and moral education among students by applying Yoga and Pranayam as a co-educational subject.
- Student exhibition, science seminar, scientific creation of science organization and creating a popular topic in secondary stage in science.
- Through the scout, guide, JRC, NCC etc., to increase the sense of service mentality in the minds of future citizens of the country.
- Conducting Focus Program for Higher Recipients for Quality in High School Certificate Examinations
- Orientation programs on adolescence education, traffic rules, health and first aid etc.
- Creating environmental awareness through Eco Club activities.
- Create a sense of traditional heritage, culture and rituals among the students.
- Number of Primary Schools: 2315
- Number of Schools School (6 to 8): 1322
- Number of High Schools (9 to 10): 671
- Number of PG Colleges: 1