- Crop Planning for both Kharif and Rabi Seasons for the District.
- Irrigation Source-wise Crop Planning.
- Facilitating Credit to the farmers.
- Planning for Fertiliser supply and enforcement.
- Facilitating Seed supply and enforcement.
- Collection of information on crop achievement.
- Transfer of technical know hows to the farmers.
- Conducting different demonstration programmes.
- Conducting Capacity Building programme of farmers.
- Monitoring pest situations and its control thereof.
- Recording and maintaining yield of different crops.
- Implementation of different plan schemes.
- Keeping liaison with other agriculture allied departments/sectors.
- To increase the both production and productivity of different crops in a sustainable manner.
- To promote organic farming.
|Sr.||Information Particular||Etah District|
|1||Geographical Area (ha)||8,21,000|
|2||Forest area (ha)||3,15,000|
|3||Permanent Pasture (ha)||20,000|
|4||Misc. Trees and Grooves (ha)||22,000|
|5||Culturable Waste (ha)||11,000|
|6||Land put to Non-Agril. use (ha)||21,000|
|7||Barren and Uncultable waste (ha)||20,000|
|8||Current Fallow (Ha)||3,000|
|9||Other Fallow (ha)||11,000|
|11||Cultivable Area (ha)||4,34,000|
|13||Paddy area (Ha.)||2,23,500|
|14||No. of Blocks||22|
|15||No. of DAOs Circle||6|
|16||No. of AAOs Circle||22|
|17||No. of AOs||47|
|18||No. of VAW/LVAW Circle||276|
|19||No. of Sale Centres||44|
|20||No. of Govt. Farms||4|
|21||No. of Farm Families||3,31,256|
|22||Irrigation Potential (ha)|
|23||No. of Cultivators||3,22,660|
|24||No. of Agril Labourers||5,04,806|
|25||Normal Rain Fall in mm||1275.2|
|26||Average size of operational holding (1.3 ha) state||0.98|
The government of Uttar Pradesh (GoUP) shall provide loan redemption of up to INR 1 lakh to individual small and marginal farmers whose Crop loan was disbursed by Lending Institution as on or before 31 March 2016.For the purpose of calculating the loan redemption amount, the outstanding (including the accrued interest) as on March 31, 2016 would be reduced by the repayments/ credits received from the farmer during Financial Year (FY) 2016 -17 (after 31stMarch 2016 till 31stMarch 2017) without taking into account the money withdrawn by the farmer or new sanctions during FY 2016-17.
CROP LOAN HELP DESK
Yojna Bhawan, Lucknow
Address of Deputy Director Agriculture Address of District Agriculture office
Deputy Director of Agriculture District agriculture Officer,Vikas Bhavan,Aliganj road ,Etah
Nanumahal Chauraha ,Katara Mohalla Etah