Samajwadi pension scheme
Date : 01/05/2012 - 01/05/2017 | Sector: rural and urban
Eligibility of Socialist Pensions Scheme:
For rural area and urban sector:
- who are landless. For rural areas only
- Those who have marked the employment of ‘handling of the slaughterers of the hand, and their rehabilitation work under the Rehabilitation Act-2013’.
- Whose head is a single female (widow / divorced).
- As the person with disability is the head and the person has at least 40 percent success.
- Children with disabilities who are under the age of 18 and their parents are completing the standard of socialist pension.
- Other eligible candidates.
- Who do not have their own accommodation For urban areas only
- There is a provision to provide a sum of Rs. 500 / – per month (Rs. 6000 / – per year) for the beneficiaries who fulfill the above eligibility under the scheme.
All Citizens of India
There is a provision to provide a sum of Rs. 500 / - per month (Rs. 6000 / - per year) for the beneficiaries who fulfill the above eligibility under the scheme.
How To Apply
currently this scheme has been stopped.View (148 KB)